- Want to have a thrilling adventurous experience. Go parasailing at Jakkur, around 50 kms from Bangalore.
- Go for a great Bicycle Safari on the Nandi Hills
Nandi hills is a beautiful hill station located very near to Bangalore International Airport and is a popular tourist spot. The stretch reaching the peak of Nandi hills is amazing with scenic beauty. Enjoy this amazing trail by cycling.
- Big Rock Moto Park Dirt biking adventure near Kolar, 70 kms from Bangalore.
Want to have an adrenline pumping adventure, then head to Big Rock Moto Park near Kolar for a dirt biking adventure.
- India Coffee House – Have a great cup of coffee at the India coffee house at MG Road.
- Try the vodka panipuri coming with different flavors at ‘Punjabi By Nature‘ at Koramangala
- Visit the Nrityagram Village with a bicycle safari.
Want to have Indian classical dance experience then visit Nrityagram. The way leading to Nrityagram along the country roads is a great experience.
- Plan for a 1 day adventure at Savandurga, 70 kms from Bangalore.
This would be an overnight camping experience at Savandurga & Ramnagaram. Basecamp will be the forest campsite at Savanadurga. There are a number of adventure activities one can choose from like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, HIgh rope traverse and other activities.
If you are visiting Bangalore plan your visit with HM Suites. Our helpdesk team is at hand round the clock and will be happy to help you plan your day around the city. Call (080) 4148 7000 / 9000 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.